Canadian Power & Sail Oakville Squadron
To the Members of the Oakville Power & Sail Squadron
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – May 10, 2022
TAKE NOTICE that the Annual General Meeting of the Oakville Power & Sail Squadron, York West District will be held on:
Tuesday May 10 at 7:00 pm
at the Oakville Power Boat Club
Main Hall, 150 Water St Oakville L6J 7R4
for the purpose of:
- receiving and, if thought fit, approving the Reports of the Officers of the Squadron;
- receiving and, if thought fit, approving the Financial Statements of the Squadron for the twelve-month period ending March 3l, 2022, and the Report of the Squadron Audit Committee. In the event that the Audit Committee Report for the period April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 is not available at the time of the AGM, it will be issues as soon as practicable thereafter;
- electing the Officers of the Squadron;
- appointing an external Auditor to conduct the review of the Squadron’s 2022 finances; and
- considering such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting.
The Report of the Squadron Nominating Committee is attached to, and forms part of this Notice. Under Squadron Regulations any further nominations must be made by way of a petition, in writing, signed by not less than 5 Members of this Squadron who shall confirm the consent of their nominee to stand for election. The petition must be filed with the Squadron Secretary not less than 2 days prior to the date of this meeting. The petition may be filed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated: this 10th day of April, 2022.
Signed: Cynthia Robins Squadron Secretary
Dinner, compliments of the Squadron, will be available for members and guests attending in person. Cash bar opens at 6:30 pm, dinner is at 7:00 pm and the meeting will start at 7:30 pm.
The meeting will also be available online via GoToMeeting. Please confirm your attendance by email to email@example.com before May 1. Indicate whether you are attending in person or online. Those attending online will receive a GoToMeeting invitation by email a few days before the meeting.